Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Panasonic! ♥


Panasonic! ideas for life! :]

hmmm the 3rd post in this day :O
i gonna update all my delayed post fml!

last last week i worked at IPC Ikano Power Centre
from 6 of April to 8 of April

i'm selling Panasonice TV
Plasma LED LCD


the 1st day

must wear black shoe but don't have any ppl told me b4 that
how a? buy a new shoe la! -.- fml!

went to Converse ..
came out with a pair of new shoe :O




love it! xD


the road show was just opposite of Famous Amos only!!
when they are baking, the smell always flyyyyy to my nose :O



Mercedes Bens's road show just beside us



spot me!


i'm just too bored .__.

the next road show was at Midvalley East Court
work from 12 of April to 15 of April



everyday took KTM to work & took KTM back home
very tired de lo :S






got fashion show

woots those model very lenglui lengzai! xD

End my post here! Good bye! :)

Talking to the moon-Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment