Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Friday, May 27, 2011

Genting post! ♥


my face look pale .__.
hair getting longer, cut it or keep long hair? @@

i gonna update my getting post
it delayed for shoooooo long time aleady! D:
hehehe

10th of April (Sunday) I went to Genting with my lovely family
My dad, my mum & my sis :)


outfit of the day - Mickey Mouse Tee + jacket + long jeans :)
P/s : i takut sejuk xDD hahahaha


原本呢 还有2个人跟我一起来的
最后 ... -.-


Genting's 模型


ticket :)

after v bought the outdoor ticket
after the staff told us if rain the ticket will not refund
after we went to outdoor n wanna queue for play 海盗船



the stupppid sky started raining -.- wtf
初初只是毛毛雨 不理 继续排队
给了rm48进来没有理由1点点雨就不玩了的嘛

after we played 海盗船 stupid sky rain getting bigger -.-
fine back to indoor & find a seat -.-


due to the stupid rain,
我们只好在有顶的地方拍下照咯 /.\


ugly face + right hand patah liao :O


with the clown :D




nice shoot i noe =P



ignore my eye bag thankyou D:











flower from the clown :D




Starbucks's time :)








byebye Genting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment