Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Friday, May 27, 2011

Life post? ♥


 030511 , Orientation Day ♥

 Ok I have long time din't update my blog already
because I'm so busy, actually the main reason is I'm shooo lazy :$ hehehe

 3rd of May Tuesday

Orientation of TARC
went there with Ling,1st time meet her,
not bad, a talkative girl xD
hope you wont saw this! HAHAHA

6th of May Friday


我不知道这个算是球还是头 /.\

 Today went to Midvalley with WaiLing


看她笑得多么的灿烂 xD

 
back with back account less le an amount @@

 9th of May Monday

start my course :D
I have chosen Accounting hmm

The 1st week only got lecture class
damn free on the 1st week =P

12nd of May Thursday

After lecture class with XiaoYing,
we went to Mc Donald for took our lunch :)



Double cheese burger



the blue cup hehe


 ♥
14th of May Saturday
情人节快乐 :) ♥

Went out with this fellow for movie Fast & Furious 5,
Wooots! what a nice movie! :O


 All the way we took our lunch, he just concentrated on his iPhone's game -.-
He just ignored me all the way! wtf -.-

17th of May Tuesday

Celebrated birthday of my Grandpa :)


my mum's finger -.-


Happy birthday to you YEYE ♥


iPad ♥


NEW BEST SCORE xD
I know the marks is very low :P


HOHOHO xD


彩虹-周杰伦

No comments:

Post a Comment