Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Friday, September 16, 2011

A nice day with them! ♥


I don't know what face is this, naughty face? :P
just ignore my big small eyes la o.O


14 of September, dating with Connie and Jumin! :D I date them for accompany me watch The Smufts, this movie get very good comments, so I must watch!

Fetched Connie then go to TS. It was raining that day, luckily is doesn't rain heavily and there is no traffic jam so we reached there almost 2pm. Buy ticket first! The Smurfts 3.50PM :) Then go and meet Jumin. Due to the raining, make Jumin's cloth wet, because she went there by LRT. HAHA

Then we just walked around, shop shop like this lurr. After enter few shops, Jumin bring us to a shop that she bought 2 high waist shirt with only RM50 yesterday. :O

Ok, after enter the shop, see those cloth with the price tag is how much 1st. Wow! It's only RM29 or RM39 each! It's shoooo cheap! Then just like want to take some cloth or shirt to try see leng anot larr. :P 越试越爽, then end up with buying 3 shirt and 2 pants. :O Used my debit card, coz I don't have so much cash. :目


Ignore my stupid fat face =____=


Shopping Queen HAHA

Yes, Connie called me as shopping queen because I have spent RM181 in a shop! :O Movie time almost reach, then we went to Chatime for buy drinks to take into cinema drink. :P


Mine is Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea! *thumbs up!*
This is super duper nice!! The nicest 1 that I have ever tried!!


CHATIME ♥

Then enter the cinema, oppz! the cinema is freaking cold and I'm just wearing singlet and short pants. =_____= Freezing in the cinema. >.< The Smurfs is smurfing cute! What a nice movie! After that, went to BBQ plaza for our dinner. :) Long time no eat already, Kepong Jucso has open a BBQ plaza, but always full, many ppl queue up at outside the shop to wait for place especially weekends. :O




Jumin's hand HAHAHA

 

Again! Ignore my stupid fat face =___=

We ordered family set that is for 3 people. Wow, eat till our big stomach also come out ady! :P 3 of us were very full. Pay the bill and each ppl RM20. :)

After that, phoned him to confirm whether he is free on tomorrow anot, and he said OK! Then queue up to buy movie ticket for tomorrow. :P Then again we shop around, finding for Jumin's high heel but didn't found any nice 1, so bad. Then we back at almost 8PM, fetched Connie back then I reached at almost 9PM. :) Have a nice day with them! ♥

If I Die Young-The Band Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment