Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Monday, August 1, 2011

Liese ♥


blur always looks nicer :P

Okay, I'm here to blogging! :) hehehe Surprised? :P It is because I don't want my blog post is always delayed post >.< I must blog as soon as possible. :) Back to the title, yea! I have coloured my hair by using Liese Bubble hair colour. :)


Tada, this is the Liese! *Glossy Brown*


1液


 2液


Instruction Book + Glove


Caution for Use.


美容液
Something let you to apply on your hair after you have coloured and washed you hair.


Actually, it's just few simple steps that you need to follow. First, you have to pour the 1液 into the bottle of 2液 and mix them together. After that, you need to upside down the bottle around 5 times. Wear on the glove that provided, apply the mixture on your hair until got bubble.


no spec + no hair covered = SUPER UGLY :O

Wait around 20-30 minutes, wash away those smelly mixture. Apply the 美容液 that provided. Tada! You're done! :D Easy right? :P


Say Bye to July, Say Hi to August! :) ♥

Fiction-Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment