Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Revision ♥


True love stories never have endings. :) ♥

Oh yeah! I love this photo much! :D
Because can obviously saw my hair color :P

Ok, back to the title. 10th of August, it is a revision day :P Went to Wangsa Maju's Jusco to take our lunch since the stupid sky was raining -.- We took our lunch at Mc Donald, yeah! Our favorite. :) Four of us - Jumin, Ling, TingYin & me.


hehehe


The first time try out GCB :O



Hmm, I felt not as nice as they said, not really like the taste, izit smoked? =\ I don't like the taste of pepper too. >.< So, the conclusion is  I don't like GCB, I prefer Mc Chicken or Fillet more. :]

After finish our meal, chit-chat awhile. Start out revision! We do our revision at the same place from 3pm to 6pm+ :O See how hardworking we are. :P Special thanks TingYin & Ling teach me IA. @@ Although now I'm still weak on the subject but is really better than before lerr. =\ 

Finish our revision, pack up our things, then went to Big Apple Donut. Jumin wanted to buy some donuts for her dinner. :) But at last, TingYin bought too.

 Oppz! My saliva is coming out! xD


They are queuing.



Pay the parking fee, cost us RM3.50! Shocked me! The first time so expensive, at Jusco onlyyyyyyyyyy! D: Fetch Jumin to LRT station, fetch TingYin back to her home & lastly fetch Ling to take her car, am I look like a driver, izit? LOL HAHAHA Reached home around 7.30pm, super tired.

Marry you- Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment