Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tokyo Street, Pavillion ♥



3rd of August - Tokyo Street, Pavillion ♥ ^^V
ClickLike!♥

Oh yeah, went to Pavillion with Ling & Yin yesterday by her new car. :O


The sign board so damn big and nice. :)


2 sho po who always call me 死臭芷芯 & 臭人 >.<


Feel so nice.




Just simply shop around before we took our lunch. We went to WongKok to have our lunch. After that, back to Tokyo Street again! HAHA #FYI: They are now doing opening sales, almost every shop got 10% or 15% discount except Daiso. Another big news!! 美肌之志 BeautyMate is having buy 1 free 1 promotion!! It is so cost-effective!! I must bring my mum there! xD



Tada! Our booty! :D


Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

I bought this eyeliner. hehehe After 10% discount, it only cost me RM50.30 only. :) Original price is RM55.90.

Beside that, I would like to share a Hong Kong drama with you.


<潜行狙击>


Laughing Sir hou yeng a!


Bosco very leng zai also!


And she is very leng lui also!

这套戏就很刺激 很紧张 我很喜欢 :P 
你们一定要去看 :D 真的很好看。

或说昨天 当我想拿电话出来拍照时
竟然看到他的照片 当时我真的有吓到 :O

问清楚原因 噢噢噢 原来是酱 你去吃大便啦
等到一切恢复正常了 3个星期了 才突然出现 
开心? 是有啦 但是惊讶多一点。

认错-马嘉轩

2 comments: