Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Job ♥


28 December ♥
As usual you guys can ClickThis! to support me at FB :)

Today went to Midvalley to interview :O
11am mummy fetch my sis & me to KTM station
use around 30 minutes to reach Midvalley


Outfit of the day :)
I ♥ this PDI jeans much! xD

after reach, walk to the shop name "Pumpkin Patch"
same floor with the KTM

a girl name Janet interview with me
ask me many questions
finally i get hired! xD hohoho!

start work from the 1st of January
tat day got double or triple pay de o xD

after that walk walk & take some pictures
Pictures show time xD


Take 1


Take 2


 Take 3


Take 4


Take 5
am i look tall? xD 


Take 5
blur always look more beautiful xD



While waiting Chya Ling Yong
nothing to do here walk walk there walk walk

after meet Chya Ling Yong
my sis & me decided to go Sg.Wang have a walk

then we took KTM to KL Central
 While waiting for the KTM



say cheese :)


this is only for lady
中间的包厢只给女生坐的 但是我看到有男生进去 -,- LOL

after reach KL Central
We don't even know how to walk to the Monorail station -,-

我们有嘴巴的对吧 这时就是发挥嘴巴的时候了
问人啦 等什么噢 xD

问了后 我们就走下去 然后跟着走
人生路不熟 很怕下的咯 >_<

到Monorail station买票
OMG 人多到 排到长长 :O

 after reach Sg.Wang
we took our lunch at Madam Wong


原本打算 .. 最后算了
我说过 我不喜欢记录不开心的东西的 :)

after that home sweet home ♥

Sorry That I Loved You-倪安东

No comments:

Post a Comment