Nuffnang header

*blinkblink*

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sick 99 TT


i like this pic 99 xD
This post will be an English post =)

I'm sicked ><
but then now i ady recover up xD
the reason y i will fever
i think is ..

Sat morning i ady sore throat
but then i still ordered nasi lemak as my dinner ==
So so so ..
next morning i fever ady ><
ate panadol & drink more water
yea i did

after that 退烧 ady
good (Y)
went to Armada Hotel for high tea :D
the food was tasty ^^

coz my auntie got free voucher
so we ate for FOC xD

all of us was totally FULL
haha

after that ..
i'm not feeling well agn, the fever come back agn ><

i ate 1 more panadol
& back room to sleep

after i wake up, i'm still fever-ing =="
the panadol useless wan zz

then dad bought me to c doctor
the clinic all din open == OMG

finally found a clinic
the doctor din say wat, just say smt that i noe == zz

paid RM38


& get these
back home drink oatmeal eat medicine
then watch 百万大歌星 & 新秀大赛 =)

oppz the leng zai Louis out jor ><
yorrr ~ no more leng zai ady TT

10pm eat medicine agn
then sleep lurr


b4 i sleep , still 38.2℃

6am+ my dad come into my room
& ask me wan go to skul anot
i sure dun wan de lar xD

got MC de wor =x

9+ i wake up


tat time ady 退烧 , 36.8℃ hehe

Ok 2mr will back to skul
see you guys 2mr =)

- 82nd dayz -

No comments:

Post a Comment